Tuesday 1 May 2018

Weirdos

Hello everyone,

It is the first of May today and that means the start of a new challenge over at Country View Challenges. This month's hostess is Monika and she chose "be humorous" as a theme. I have made an art journal page :


I have used the monster stamps from AAL&Create (set#53) designed by Olga Heldwein. Aren't they fun ! You can choose the faces for them too ! I started with model paste through a flower stencil. I then coloured the page with spray inks. After stamping and colouring the monsters I cut them out. I stamped the background with a text stamp and I also stamped the monsters again. The cut out ones were then adhered over the ones on the page. That way it looks perfect even if it isn't. I also added some washi tape for them to stand on and the sentiment is from the same set. It actually says 'wierdo' but I added the 's' from one of the other sentiments. 

Anyway, I have filmed the process of making this and if you are interested you can hop over
  
HERE 

or click on the image below



We hope you will play along with us. You could win a £20 voucher for the SHOP,  just make sure to read the RULES first. 



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous background, Corrie, and these monsters are too cute and fun as well!!! I love your journal page!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Corrie, hilarious and a great background for those monsters. Happy May xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Corrie, as always, the background is amazing! Have a very happy May xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these little monsters Corrie - brilliant!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant - great layout and certainly made me chuckle :)

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little monsters, Corrie! The background is fabulous as well the video!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how much I love this page, Corrie - definitely my kind of weirdos. The colour is, as always, fantabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These monsters manage to look cute as well as funny! Great card, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have created so many amazing artworks this month! I love you cute monster page and as always lived watchwatching your video to see how you created it 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete