Tuesday 22 May 2018

Oh so lovely

Hello everyone,

For today's project for Um Wow Studio I have made an art journal spread. I kept it simple this time because sometimes less is more and I love how it turned out.


I had one piece of chipboard from the Flourishes Two set left and thought it would be nice to turn it into a swing for this little girl. I didn't alter the chipboard this time but left it natural. I tied some string on either side to represent her swing ropes. 
The background was made with a piece of pattern paper which I found in my stash. I added some acrylic paint around the edges and behind the girl and also some stamping and doodling. The sentiment was actually the name of the pattern paper, it was printed on the bottom edge and I just cut it off because i thought it suited her. 




I have used this set of chipboards:


You will find them HERE


Thank you for stopping by today ! 



2 comments:

  1. Great journal page love the pretty paper and the vintage image looks just perfect sat on the chipboard flourish
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just pure and simply sweet, Corrie - you're absolutely right that sometimes simple is better!

    ReplyDelete