Friday 25 May 2018

Lovely day

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my weekly Katzelkraft post. I have made a card this time and I just had to use the farm animals again. They are so much fun! I did try to keep it simple today.



I stamped the animals using my stamping tool. I used Memento ink because I wanted to colour them with Copic Markers. And that is what I did; after that I added some light blue Distress Ink around the edges using a blending tool. Lastly I stamped the sentiment, separating the words for better placement on the card. I did this by using masking tape over the stamp while inking it and taking it off to stamp. 


a different perspective...



I have used the following stamps for this card :

KTZ206 - Carpe Diem Quotes
KTZ208 - La Ferme des Animaux

Thank you for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. Brilliant Corrie, I love this, such fun stamps. I'm slowly building up my collection of Katzelkraft stamps, so I need to check out these sentiments 'cos I really like them! Have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are great, Corrie - they just make me grin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. The images are fabulous, and your coloring and background are just perfect. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete