Friday 11 May 2018

Happy looks good on you

 Hi everyone,

I have made this postcard with a gelli printed background and stamps from AALL & Create. This cat is fabulous, you get her without a face and then there are three different eyes, mouths and noses to add to it.




I did some white embossing too ! 


I used Copics to colour the cat. 


I have used sets #3 and #17 for this postcard. I also used #92 for the sentiment. 

So, on a gelli printed paper I added some stamping using set #3 by Fiona Paltridge. I then stamped the cat, by Olga Heldwein,  where I wanted him and stamped him separately on white card stock. I coloured him, cut him out and then adhered him to the one on the gelli print. I did have to add the whiskers outside his face with a pen. I then stamped the sentiment, cut it into pieces and adhered it onto the card. Lastly I added some shading with a coloured pencil. 

Please visit the E-shop to find a list of all stockists around the world. 

Thank you for stopping by today !


4 comments:

  1. Hoi Corrie. Ik ben een groot fan geworden van de AALL&Create stempels en ik kwam via hen op jouw blog terecht. Ik ben dus meteen maar volger geworden!
    Je kaart is helemaal geweldig. Toevallig had ik die stempel net binnengekregen en hoop er binnenkort mee aan de slag te gaan.
    Fijn weekend.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this a lot - the white embossing is just a fabulous touch and that cat grin is so fun.

    ReplyDelete