Monday 14 May 2018

Good boy

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my post for AALL & Create for this week. I have made a postcard this time...



After finger painting the background I thought is was way too bright, so I toned it down with white paint... I added the black around the edges and the splatters and then stamped the background. 
Next I stamped the dog and coloured him, cut him out and adhered him to the card. Isn't he fun ?





I used the following stamps : 

#3 by Fiona Paltridge 
#89 Gwendolen by Fiona Paltridge
#101 Furry Friends 2 by Olga Heldwein

Make sure to visit the website where you'll find a list of stockists:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Prachtige achtergrond en een superleuke hond op je gave kaart!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel fraai. Mooie kleuren ook !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right - that dog is pure fun. Love this!

    ReplyDelete