Saturday 5 May 2018

Find joy in the ordinary

Hello everyone,

For today's inspiration post for UmWow Studio I have used one of the new digital images. They are fantastic ! I hope you'll check them out ! I have also used one of the stencils AND a chipboard, although I don't know whether that was the right thing to do. I finished the filming and then changed the place of the chipboard but I still think it might have been better without it. I'd like to know what you think.


How gorgeous are these two ! 


Here is the whole AJ spread. It was made in my homemade gel printed book. I learned this technique in a workshop by Birgit Koopsen. 

Anyway, I have filmed the process if you would like to know the AJ pages came together.. 





These are the materials I have used :

Chipboard: Flourishes 2 



Digital : Smiley Sweeties



Stencil : Chunky heart 




Thanks so much for being here today !








2 comments: