Thursday 10 May 2018

Don't forget to play

Hello everyone,

and happy Thursday ! For my inspiration post for Vera Lane Studio I have made 3 small projects; a postcard and 2 ATC's.


This postcard is made with the latest new set called : Play and Pray. You will find this cutie HERE



This ATC is made with the same set and this is for the 'blessings' swap hosted by Angie this month. 


...and the last project:



This ATC has a watercolored-over-embossing background. I found this in my stash.. The monkey is from the 'Frida and Friends' set. You will find it HERE.


I hope I have given you some inspiration ! Thank you for stopping by ! 



2 comments:

  1. That first one makes me smile - you've put my life philosophy on a card! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH die Frida plaatjes zijn leuk :)

    ReplyDelete