Friday 18 May 2018

Dare to be different

Hi everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost. Today I have a tag to share. When I got my DT stash from AALL & Create last week I was very excited about Olga's little 'Quirks' and I had to use them straight away !


Here's how :


I used border stamp #80 and stamped it with VersaMark. I then heat embossed it with white powder. 


Next I smooshed Distress Oxides on my work surface and dragged the tag through it. 


With this result. 


Next I stamped the Quirks from both sets. (#73 and #104)


Coloured them with Copics and added some white detail here and there. Then I cut them out. 




They are so cute ! 


And here is the end result again. The sentiment is from set #6 by Tracy Evans. 

If you want information or want to know where you can buy these stamps then have a look at 


where you'll find a list of stockists around the world. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 





8 comments:

  1. Heel erg leuk ! En prachtige kleuren combinatie 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Originally when I first saw the Quirks, I wondered how they could be used. Now that I've seen what you have done with them, I might take another look at this set of stamps. This tag is such fun and with the vibrancy of colours, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mag ik vragen welke kleuren distress oxide je hebt gebruikt voor deze tag ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Er is een foto van de inkt hierboven.

      Delete
    2. Fossilised amber, carved pumpkin, twisted citron en Broken China.

      Delete
  4. Fabulous tag love the quirky little images and inked embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, and definitely quirky! I just love the colour combination over the embossing and those stamps are awesome.

    ReplyDelete