Thursday 10 May 2018

Beautiful reasons to be happy !

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to tell you that I was asked to join the AALL & Create DT Team and I have accepted ! I love their stamps and stencils and can't wait to create more with them.
For my first DT project I have made an Art Journal page :



These little scribbled peeps are great I think. I have used 'Gwendolen' here. She was designed by Fiona Paltridge for AALL & Create. In fact every single stamp on this page was designed by her. She is very talented. I also used 'Asher' but only for the balloon and the sentiment. The banner on the left is actually 'Gwendolen's' pointy hat... 

The whole page was created on a gel printed background for which I used my favourite Amsterdam Acrylics. 
The images were coloured with Copic Markers. 


I made the background with my gel press plate. At this point I was not sure which stamps I was going to use... 


Gel printed paper ready and stamps selected ! 


Stamping the background...


Getting ready to colour the images..


WIP


She's so cute ! 





I hope you enjoyed my blogpost ! 

I have used the following stamps: 
#3 for the background stamps (this is an older set)
#89 Gwendolen
#91 Asher


Make sure to visit the website HERE where you'll find a list of stockists. 

I'll be back with more inspiration soon ! 

Thank you for stopping by ! 



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Corrie, love how you used the hat and your colours are brilliant. You have bought this character to life. Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun stamps these are, Corrie, and of course your use of them is stellar. Great background and I love how you've coloured those stamps!

    ReplyDelete