Tuesday 22 May 2018

A little notebook

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my post for AALL & Create.

Today I have altered a notebook. These make great gifts and are fun to make. I have lots of photos but have also filmed the process. You'll find the link to YouTube at the bottom of this page.

For more information and a list of worldwide stockist please visit the AALL & Create Website HERE.


Turned out rather nice I think....



I bought these little notebooks in a department store but I don't like the purple outside so I gave it two coats of gesso....


After it dried I added model paste through a stencil (#22 by Autour de Mwa)


Next is colour... I used blues today.


If you want to know how I made the circles grungy you'll have to watch my YouTube Tutorial... 


I created this orange and red background with a gel press plate (watch how in the YouTube Tutorial)


After stamping I cut all the flowers out. 


And here is the end result. 


and the back... 


Both sides at once ! lol 


I also added a ribbon to keep the book closed. 




I have used the following stamp sets:

#70 Quirky Blossoms by Tracy Evans 
#71 Natures Garden by Tracy Evans
#80 Lined by Olga Heldwein

Stencil:
#22 by Autour de Mwa

You will find a list of worldwide stockists for these fabulous products HERE.

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully decorated notebook cover love the stencil and vibrant flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous notbook, love that complementary colour scheme, really suits those funky flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous make, Corrie - and that flower just POPS on the dusky blue background!

    ReplyDelete