Thursday 1 February 2018

More than you realise....

Hello everyone, 

and welcome to a new Challenge over at Country View Challenges. The theme was set by Christine and she wants anything but cute ! That shouldn't be too difficult ! I have made a card :


If you want to know how I made this card then hop over to my YouTube Channel where everything is explained. 
I would appreciate it if you subscribed to my channel too ! 





We hope you'll play along with us ! You never know you might win a £20 voucher to spend in the shop HERE ! Read the RULES first though !

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

11 comments:

  1. I love your card, Corrie and your video is great again! Gorgeous background!
    Have a good time!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your colour and design sense just catches me so I'm holding on forever. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corrie, a great card..she is certainly not cute!! Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Corrie!!! I love this winged girl from Tim!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of image and fab background, Corrie, I love when old stash is used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Corrie - perfect for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really lovely Corrie, wonderful background and colours. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love this Corrie, the white flowers on that gorgeous background look amazing, as does the angel, hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome work Corrie - gorgeous colours and one of my fave stamps - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this girl and your beautiful background! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card! I loved seeing how you created it too, the background with the white embossing powder looks so beautiful 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete