Thursday 22 February 2018

Calla lilies

Hello everyone,

and Happy Thursday to you all !

It is time for Vera Lane Studio again and today I have an art journal page to show you.


Isn't she lovely ! 

I made the background with a brayer and PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylics. I used 3 greens, a dark pink and white. After everything had dried I stencilled over the top with white paint. I also added a script stamp on some of the edges. 

I coloured the little calla girl and the lilies with Copic Markers and cut them out. Together with the sentiment, which is from the same set, I adhered them to the page. 

I think it came out really lovely ! 

You will find her HERE...





Thank you so much for stopping by today !

2 comments:

  1. I love her Corrie and I adore your page. Your background is the perfect companion. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stamp...this is just delightful, and as always, your backgrounds are stunning!

    ReplyDelete