Friday 3 November 2017

How long is forever...

Hello everyone,

and Happy Wednesday !

As you may know I am hosting the ATC swap over at Vera Lane Studio this month and I wanted to share what I made for this:





I thought it would only be fair that I made two ATC's as I am the organizer.... lol and they were really easy. All I did was colour and cut out the images and adhere them on a piece of pattern paper (rabbit) and a gelli printed card (Alice) both from my stash. 


I also made a card to send with the ATC's :



This was an easy one as I used a ready made gelli print from my stash ! 
I printed and coloured the Tweeds, cut them out and adhered them onto the panel. I added the sentiment and some doodling and was really it ! 


You'll find Alice and Rabbit HERE.



If you are interested in the Tweeds, you can find them HERE.




Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE these ATCs Corrie, and the co-ordinating card - just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a wonderful asset to the Vera Lane Studios, my friend! Score on both the ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three brilliant ATCs - I love the question and answer pair, and I've always enjoyed Tweedledum and Tweedledee playing with words. Fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete