Wednesday 29 November 2017

Art is life

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blogpost for Hobbycompleet De Duif where today I am sharing a card. In the middle of last month I was sent some Dina Wakley goodies and this is the last of the five projects I made with them. 


I started with a panel of watercolour paper and used the method where you smoosh the Distress Oxide ink on your craft mat, spray with water and then dunk your panel in it as often as you'd like. When I was happy and it had dried I stamped the background with one of the sentiment stamps in the same colour inks and doodled around the edge with a black pen. Next I stamped the girl with my stamp platform and heat embossed her with clear powder. I stamped the sentiment onto white paper, cut out the words and adhered them to the panel. I doodled around the words too and then lastly splattered some white paint on it. 
The panel was then adhered to a card. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

1 comment: