Tuesday 1 August 2017

Stand out

Hello everyone,

and welcome to August ! I have a few posts to share to today and this is one of them. It is my project for Visible Image. I have made a card.




On a piece of white card stock I sprinkled Brusho's. I then used my finger to rub them into the paper. Once that was done I used the sentiment stamp from the set and water to stamp onto the card. This is like magic !!! When I had finished stamping the whole card panel I lightly misted it with water. Not too much because everything will blend into one. I think this is a really cool effect and also the only way I can use Brusho's because, control freak that I am, I hate using stuff that behaves unpredictably... lol 
Anyway, I then stamped the legs on the card together with the sentiment. On a separate piece of paper  I stamped the shoe part again, this time with green ink and when this had dried I added some shading with a coloured pencil. I then cut the shoes out and adhered them on top of the ones on the card. A few white accents finished the panel off. I adhered the panel onto a white card. 

I have used the stamp set 'Teenage Kicks' and you'll find it HERE.


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:

2 comments:

  1. Well, you certainly have been busy, - love bth you piece for CVC and this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete