Sunday 30 July 2017

Stars can't shine...


Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second post for today. Every now and then I like to play in challenges and this time I have chosen the Oddball Art Stamps by Lizzy Love Challenge. The theme for July is 
'a sky full of stars' so I made an ATC.


I am ashamed to say that I do not own any Oddball images so as the challenge is 'use any image' I chose this little chap called Hayes from Vera Lane Studio. Isn't he gorgeous ! :o) 

Anyway I coloured the background with Distress Inks and a blending tool and then made the stars by splattering white paint over it. The image was coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I adhered him to the card and typed out the sentiment which was glued on as well. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Hayes is a real cutie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just brilliant! Super ATC Corrie.
    Flo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
    Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's hilarious! Love the night sky in the background too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete