Wednesday 14 June 2017

Happy birthday

Hello everyone,

and welcome to the second week of our challenge at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge blog. The theme is 'Flowers'. We hope you will play along with us ! You might win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month ! Just make sure to read the rules first.

I have made a card:



I have rediscovered this technique of heat embossing on your card and then colouring with inks... So I did it again ! 
I used Distress and Distress Oxide inks for the background. When I was happy with it I matted it on black card stock. I then stamped the big flower on a piece of card stock, coloured it with Copic Markers and matted that too. I added the sentiment and put the whole thing together. 
Simple but effective I think. 

I used the following stamps for this card :


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




2 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for flowers that this just makes me happy, happy, happy. Gorgeous, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely effective. I love an inky resist and the fiery colours here give great warmth to the floral images.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete