Thursday 1 June 2017

Art lives here

Hello everyone,

It is time for my 1st of the month project for Roc. I have made a postcard:


This card was made with a mop up from the gelliplate. You know, when there is lots of paint left on your plate and it is dried up; you brayer white paint over it and then make another print. It loosens all the paint and makes a great print. 
Anyway, I started with stamping 'Art Junkie' all over and white embossed it. Then I stamped the signpost and the dog; both on white card stock and on the card. I coloured the images on the white card with Copic Markers, cut them out and adhered them to the card, after adhering some book text and washi tape to ground the dog and also for some more interest. 
I ended by doodling here and there on the images and adding two black lines around the card. 

I used three of Roc's stamps:

You will find all of Roc's fantastic stamps at Stampotique Originals HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Leuk die tekst in de achtergrond en wat een heerlijke kleuren; doen me denken aan het strand :)! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art Junkie - the perfect phrase for us. Love the use of your mop-up print; it's always one of my favourites to pull, just for the surprises! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is always so amazing corrie! i LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige achtergrond ! Toffe kaart !

    ReplyDelete