Wednesday 23 November 2016

Whatever..

Hello everyone,

and happy Wednesday. The Stampotique Design Team has a week off for Thanksgiving. But we over in the Netherlands do not celebrate Thanksgiving so I made something anyway !

To my American friends that are reading this : Happy Thanksgiving !

I have made card:




I've had this big mushroom for ages but hadn't used it yet. So today was the day... I used a piece of gelli printed paper and created this little scene on it... The images were stamped separately on white card stock, coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered to the card. Before all that I did stamp the little flowers on the background and coloured in the petals with a Big Brush Marker. 
I have used the following stamps:

3 Dwarfy gnomes (I used just one)

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige kaart weer Corrie ! Ik ga oop de Art Specially ook op zoek naar van die leuke stempels ! Ze zijn echt te gek !
    Fijne woensdag !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me smile from ear to ear - as your cards so often do!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Corrie - its totally brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete