Wednesday 12 October 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone,

and Happy Wednesday! It is time for another challenge over at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge blog and for the next two weeks the theme is "Halloween". We would love it if you played along with us. Just read the rules on the blog first please..

Anyway I have made a tag and this is it :



This is a one layer tag. I started with stamping the cat in grey ink and then coloured her with dark grey Copic Markers to get the idea of a black cat. I coloured the eyes yellow. 
I then stamped Marci and coloured her. Next I used a few green markers to add the grass. 
I then switched to Distress Inks and used a blending tool to add the blue and the purple for the sky, taking care not to ruin my colouring work. I dripped some water on it to get this mottled look. 
I also added some background stamping which you can hardly see. 
Next I stamped the crows and extended the wire they sit on across the tag. 
Lastly I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and white embossed it. 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


5 comments:

  1. Zulke mooie kleuren! En weer een gave tag om te zien!Mooi die subtiele achtergrond zo... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spooky colour tones and fabulous water drop splatter - such a cute tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my kind of tag, love the colours and Marci is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, super cute and not too spooky lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY This tag is amazing! I SO love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete