Thursday 6 October 2016

Art journal spread and NEW VIDEO ! !


Hello everyone,

and welcome to my blog where today I have an art journal to share for my DT post for VivaLasVegaStamps! I have filmed the process so you will find a link to my YouTube channel underneath. 
If you enjoy it, please give me the thumbs up and maybe even subscribe to my channel ! 

Here is a picture of the finished project:


I have used the following stamps:
(click and they will take you straight to the shop)

19995 - Overlapping circles (I designed this one) 


If you would like to know how I made this then please click the link :




Enjoy ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic video - thank you. Watching you create the background is so helpful, I've just recently purchased a gelli plate and I love it but haven't tried printing straight into the journal before but now you have shown some simple and quick techniques I'm definitely going to have a go. Thanks Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrie, bedankt voor de video, ik heb weer genoeg inspiratie voor het weekend (helaas morgen nog werken!)Heel mooi gedaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of the gelli plate is a gentle reminder of how effective it is in creating beautiful backgrounds with the addition of stamping and stenciling. Thank you. What a very nice spread. I always enjoy your creations, for they always inspire me to create something with what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie tekst, maar de mooie achtergrond was natuurlijk het 1e wat me opviel :) En weer een duidelijke video. Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geweldig leuke tekst ! Superkaartje !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete