Thursday 29 September 2016

Hello friends

Hello everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I made for Katzelkraft. It is a little simpler than my usual stuff but sometimes I quite enjoy making clean and simple cards. So here it is:


First of all I stamped the dog and coloured him with Copic Markers. I then cut him out and set him aside while I made the rest of the card. 
On a white panel I stamped the sentiment 'hello friends' with Aquamarine and Jet Black Archival inks. I didn't measure this but just did it by eye. 
Next I cut a circle our of vellum and added the washi tape to the bottom for the dog to sit on. 
I then glued the dog on the circle and the circle to the panel, making sure to only have glue behind the dog so it doesn't show through the vellum.
I then adhered the panel onto a white card. 

I used the following stamps :



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


6 comments:

  1. Simpler maybe but beautiful and effective definitely, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say simple, I say outstanding! Love every thing about this card. The velum circle, sentiment stamping as background and of course that cute dog! Wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat mooi om hier een CaS-kaart te zien! En een mooie frisse ook! Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vellum effect, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete