Tuesday 5 July 2016

Jazz it up

Hello everyone,

and happy Tuesday ! It is time to share another project for Visible Image today and I have made a card.


I love how bright this looks... I started with a piece of Bristol Card Stock and stamped the flower shape repeatedly with VersaMark Ink. I then heat embossed them all with white WOW embossing powder. I recently bought the Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and used them for this card. Aren't those colours yummy ? Anyway I used 2 shades of pink, a yellow and two shades of orange to colour the shapes. I also used a pale blue marker to add some shadows around the flowers. 
I did used a water brush to blend all the colours together. 
The sentiment was stamped on vellum and wrapped around the card panel which was then glued onto a piece of black card stock. The whole thing was then adhered onto a white card. 

I used two stamp sets for this:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 


Social Media, Blog and monthly Challenge details :


Show & Tell Monthly Challenge details: http://visibleimage.co.uk/challenge 



4 comments:

  1. Oooh the orange and the pink work so well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Corrie!! I love my Zigs and always love to see what others color with theirs....stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a touch of summer in the colours you've used, Corrie - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully striking colours and design, love it Corrie xxx

    ReplyDelete