Monday 9 May 2016

Mailart Monday !

Hello everyone,

It's my turn to show you some mailart for VivaLasVegaStamps! I have altered a boring white envelope today. I hope you like it and maybe do some yourself to brighten up the mail !

Here is the front...



And this is the back ...




This envelope was quite easy to make. I started with the front. First I masked off the address part.  I then used a mini gelli plate, acrylic paint by PaperArtsy and a stencil. Unfortunately I put so much over the top that you can't really see the pattern anymore.... 
I then used a load of different stamps to add more interest. I used the same paints and also some archival inks in similar colours and Jet Black. 
When I was happy with how it looked, I drew a black line around the address area and stamped the Queen of Hearts on separate card stock and coloured her with Copic Markers. I cut her out and adhered her to the front of the envelope. 
The back was even easier; I just brayered the paint on, did the stamping in the same way as on the front and that was that ! 

I used a whole bunch of stamps :


Thanks so much for stopping by today ! 





9 comments:

  1. Lucky person who receives this amazing envelope, beautifully designed and created Corrie.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie collage mail-art! Ik moest zo lachen om de koningin op de voorkant; die wijst perfect naar het adres... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is VERY cool, Corrie! I need to start decorating my envelopes. Something I've never done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wat geweldig mooi is dit weer ! Zo leuk om zo'n prachtige enveloppe via de post te ontvangen, dat valt zeker op tussen alle saaie witte enveloppen !
    Groetjes
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Corrie, gorgeous envelope xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous Corrie!! This would be so awesome to receive in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous Corrie!! This would be so awesome to receive in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic mail art - the thought of the Queen of Hearts image yelling and pointing at the address made me laugh out loud!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete