Friday 6 May 2016

Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Hello everyone,

I regularly take part in swaps. Like this one where the theme was 'Diamonds are forever'.

This is what I made :


Really simple ATC's. Base is a gelli print, stamp by Dina Wakley over top and added some bling and a sentiment. Done ! 




I also made two cards to go with the ATC's. I used the same stamp on a pre-made background (brush, rubbed dry into the paper then stamped with water), this time without bling, added a sentiment & voila! 

Thanks for stopping by today ! 


4 comments:

  1. Mooi! Met het zonnetje buiten nu een lichte voorkeur voor je kaarten... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, love how you've used the gems xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC's - it's such fun to work small, isn't it? You've done a terrific job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ATCs and cards... I love the yellow and orange (never thought I'd be saying that - they're the colours I find hardest to work with) - the splotching and energy is fantastic. I bet your "swapees" will be very happy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete