Wednesday 20 April 2016

We're not in Kansas anymore...

Hello everyone,

and happy Wednesday to you ! It's time for another challenge over at the Stampotique Blog.
Kristen has set the theme this week and she chose, 'TV or movie inspired' and this is what she had to say about her challenge:

"This week I want to see what you can create that is inspired by one of you favourite TV Shows or Movies".

Here's mine :


I chose the Wizard of Oz for my theme. First I heat embossed the sunburst on my page. I used a stencil and smooshed Versamark through it, sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heated it until it was melted. 
Next I used Distress Inks in the rainbow colours to create the rest of the background. I used a blending tool. I stamped the background a little, not too much as there is so much going on already. 
Dorothy and Toto were stamped on white card stock, coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered on the page. Lastly I typed the quote (which is from the film) and doodled around the words, cut them out and glued them onto the page. 
That was it ! 

Why not play along with us and you might win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month, but:

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
Please read ALL RULES on the linkz page before linking your creation.
If you didn't follow the rules posted, you may have been deleted.  


Thanks for stopping by today  !

6 comments:

  1. Wow Corrie this is gorgeous, the background is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. this is gorgeous :) love the background :) its fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Corrie, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi dat wit van de zonnestralen! Zo komen ze als echte filmsterren voor het licht! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. prachtige achtergrond Corrie! leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the colours and popping white!
    Going to be singing that all day now lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete