Wednesday 10 February 2016

Love is in the air...

Hello everyone,

and Happy Wednesday again ! Today the theme of the Stampotique Designers' Challenge was set by Coby and she chose: "Love is in the air". This is what she had to say about her challenge:

"Love, so sweet, so tender.... Love is more than a boy and a girl....Love are my children,  my grandchildren, my animals.... Show some love in your creation".

So that is what I did and made another postcard.




This postcard was made on Designer Paper from DCWV, it is an old paper pack. I used some white and turquoise paint to add some interest. After it had dried I stamped the background. You can barely see it as I used turquoise ink. Next I stitched the edges and added the splatters and the black rings; I used a bottle cap for this. Next I stamped "Heart Shirt" and coloured him with Copic Markers, cut him out and adhered him on to the card. I used a pencil to add some shading under his feet so he wouldn't be floating. Lastly I used my old typewriter to make the sentiment which I found on the internet. 

I used the following stamps:


Why not play along with us this week ! You might win one of two $30 vouchers at the end of the month. Just remember, no digi's and only one entry per person per challenge! Good luck everybody ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 

8 comments:

  1. Awww, I feel like picking him up and giving him a hug - VERY nice, Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha wat een leukerd, gave tekst ook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo'n mooie lieve tekst! Alles past daar zo goed bij... mooi gedaan! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Corrie and that sentiment melted my heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me smile, Corrie! My husband looks like Heart Shirt with his shaved head! That sentiment rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Corrie - this is just lovely. Isn't this time of year wonderful when we have all this love floating around in the air?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such sweet words to go with a really sweet image and background. This is delightful, Corrie!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete