Sunday 6 December 2015

A bit of Sunday Colouring fun !

Hello everyone,

I spend today practising my colouring with coloured pencils. It is not as easy as it looks ! But I like it and I am determined to get better !
For today I used ATC sized pieces of paper,  one cut from pattern paper on which I brayered some paints and doodled a bit and one pre-painted with Lindy's Stampgang Sprays.



This is Morty, he is by Vera Lane Studio. Isn't he adorable... He was coloured, cut out and adhered to the ATC made from pattern paper. 
You can get these lovely Digital images HERE 



This one is a stamp by Katzelkraft; one of the newer sheets with birds. He was stamped, coloured, cut out and adhered to the ATC which was pre coloured with Lindy's Sprays. 

These fantastic birds stamps can be seen HERE.


Thank you for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shading - I know pencils aren't as easy to handle as they look, but I think you're doing lovely things here, and the images are adorable, especially that bird. I wonder which of your pencils will get short most quickly!! Great backgrounds too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coloring is definitely an art, Corrie, and one that it appears you have mastered! Both of these mini pieces of art derive a lot of their personality from their color! Well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cute ATCs Corrie yeah!!! And your coloring is always fab, whatever you use, your Copics or your pencils... Beautiful work here. Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun. Vera Lane is an awesome place to stroll xx

    ReplyDelete