Tuesday 10 November 2015

Believe

Hello everyone,

and welcome to another blogpost. I was on a roll today... lol. Happens sometimes, doesn't it ? I had a fabulous day in my craft room and created another card for a challenge. This on is for Stampingback, they have some lovely stamps and their theme for this month is "Autumn". I couldn't really think of an autumnal card so I decided to use my favourite Stampingback Stamp and use Autumnal colours for the background.


I started with stamping the leaves with Versamark and then heat embossed them with a cream embossing powder. This leaf stamp is not by Stampingback, but the rest of the stamps used, are. 
Next I coloured the background with Distress Inks and a blending tool. I used Dried Marigold, Rusty Hinge and Peeled paint. Next I put a stencil over the top and sprayed water through it, it lights up the wetted areas. You can just see the dots. I then accentuated the edges with the same colours and stamped the splatters on it. 
I stamped the ballerina with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with Copic Markers, cut her out and then die cut the oval out of cream card stock as I thought she didn't stand out enough on the background. I also stamped the splatters on this piece of card stock. The sentiment is a word from a phrase form one of the stamps that comes with the ballerina; I stamped it on the same cream card stock, cut it out and glued it on the card. Lastly I doodled around the card, the sentiment and the oval. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

3 comments:

  1. Blijft een mooie deze ballerina...en in hersfstkleuren ziet ze er ook al gaaf uit! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dank je wel voor deze prachtige bijdrage aan de Stampinback Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooi kaartje Corrie, leuke kleuren.
    groetjes Bennarda (Ballie)

    ReplyDelete