Friday 3 July 2015

Greetings, Earthling !

Hello everyone,

For the ATC swap for June over at the Craftorij, which had the theme 'Monsters"  I made this set :



I coloured the background with acrylic paint. When that dried I stamped this adorable Alien (by VivaLasVegaStamps!) on it. I splattered some ink around and took an ink pad to ink the edges... 
Next I stamped the alien again on white card stock and coloured him with Copic Markers. I cut him out (yes, 4 times) and adhered him onto himself on the ATC's. I then made the sentiment with my type writer and glued it to the card. A bit of doodling finished it off. 

Thank you for stopping by !! 

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha love it!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt wel gaaf deze monsters! Ik haalde het niet met mijn tijd deze maand en heb ook niet echt monsterstempels :) Fijn weekend alvast! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige atc's Corrie..jij weet met elk monstertje te gekke kaarten te maken!
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete