Tuesday 7 July 2015

Freaky

Hello everyone,

I have an art journal to share with you today. I made this for my DT post for Lost Coast Designs.




I used Model Paste, gesso and Pan Pastels for the background which was then randomly stamped. The word 'freaky' was done with a stencil which was given to me as a present ! (Thanks, you know who you are  ! I love it) The clown was stamped on white paper, coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered to the page on top of a few bits of washi tape. The same washi tape was also used in the top left corner.

Stamps used:


Thanks for stopping by ! 

5 comments:

  1. hehehe - this looks great fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blijf het knap vinden hoe je met mooie eenvoud (en dat is niet makkelijk om te maken!) toch zoveel weet te laten zien Corrie!
    Groetjes, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the textured background and word freaky is so appropriate for this peculiar chap.
    Fabulous!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Corrie, love the texture and a fanpb image
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een zonnige mooie achtergrond! Sprong zowat van m'n blogrol... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete