Thursday 4 June 2015

Toxic

Hello everyone !

Today I am showing you something that is not so normal for me: a skeleton....  The new Lost Coast Designs Blog HERE is participating in the Skull Appeciation Day blog hop, so why not hop over and have a look ! This is the kick off of an annual "Skellie-Fest" event ! So if you like skeletons and skulls... the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity is the place to be....




This is what I made for the Skellie Fest :


I used a #8 tag and coloured it with Distress Inks in greens and blues after stamping the skeleton bird on it. Next I used a water brush and some kitchen paper to blot some of the ink away. I then coloured the bird with pencils. Next I dripped some water on the tag to get some lighter spots. I also dripped some white ink on it. Next I stamped the flourish and the letters spelling toxic. I used a white pen to accentuate the letters.. 

I used the following stamps: 



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 






7 comments: