Friday 10 April 2015

Life is good !

Hello everyone,

This is the first of two posts from me today. I have made a tag for Sir Tim's 12 tags of 2015. Of course I didn't have many of the supplies Tim used but I improvised.


I cut a tag from Kraft card stock and inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Next I cut a piece of watercolour paper and stamped the flower onto it. This stamp is by Stampotique as I don't have any flower stamps from Tim. I also don't have any of the dies Tim used so I improvised and used a different one. The flower was coloured with watercolour pencils and a water brush. The tag was stitched together and I finished it off with some rub ons, some metal flowers and a bit of lace ribbon. 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Lekker zonnig! Past helemaal bij vandaag :) Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the April tag - so gentle and pretty.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of the April challenge, Corrie. I have used the same flower stamp (as it is the only flower stamp I have with any size to it), but I am nowhere near done yet. I don't often have many things from Tim's supply lists, but I can usually find something close enough--as you have! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely interpretation!

    ~~julia~~

    ReplyDelete