Monday 11 August 2014

New Tim Holtz stampset...

Hello fellow Crafters,

I have not been blogging very much lately. I was busy holidaying and we had some visitors from the UK last week. I have missed crafting so hopefully from now on I can do a bit more again....
I received a new TH stamp set last week and today I had time to use (some) of it.
I made a postcard :


The background was done with blue Bister and a bit of Distress Ink. I stamped the gears from the set on three corners with Archival Ink (Potting Soil). I also stamped the man on the card and again on white card stock. I coloured him with copics and cut him out. I adhered him to the card and that was it ! 

Thanks for stopping by !
Hope you like it ....

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! :D What a gorgeous blue background, the cogs fit with him well, nice colouring too! Nice to see you back, hope you had fun :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, die kleuren blauw en bruin vind ik samen altijd al mooi, maar hier met het bister is die combo super! En die stempel is echt gaaf met die kleuren! Mooie kaart! Ik hoop dat je een heerlijke zomer hebt met zoveel al gedaan en wie weet nog meer? Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een bijzonder indrukwekkende stempel is dit toch! Prachtig in combinatie met je kleurgebruik Corrie.
    Groetjes, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete