Tuesday 12 August 2014

Another little postcard

Hello fellow Crafters,

I am quite addicted to making postcards at the moment. So today I made another one. I used another one of Janet Klein's Digi's; they are so lovely. She sells them in her Etsy shop 'VeraLaneStudio'.
This is what I made:


Last night I was bored and went to my craft room to make some backgrounds. I used different Dylusions Inksprays and this card was one of the results.  This morning I used a stencil and water on it and it created this bleached out pattern. Next (after drying) I splattered some black and white ink on it and used a number stamp and white ink to stamp it.  I then chose the digi's I wanted to use and coloured them with Copic Markers. I cut them out and placed them on the card but decided that it needed something else. So I decided to use Janet's Flower stamp to complete the picture. This stamp is from Stampotique and is called ' Carol's Flower'. It is the small version. I stamped it on some paper that was coloured in the same way, cut them out and glued them on the card. Lastly I did the black and white border around the card. 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it...

4 comments: