Friday 13 June 2014

Steampunk card

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I made a card for Challenge #46 over at Art Journey where the theme for this month is 'ton sure ton'; using different shades of the same colour. As I only have 1 stamp set from Art Journey (yet)  which is Steampunk 3, I used that to make this card in shades of brown :


I used a bit of brown paper bag to glue on a card panel with gel medium. I used a background stamp for the text and of course the Steampunk set from Art Journey. I used an Artist Big Brush pen to accentuate the edges and make some smudges. I then adhered the panel to a Kraft Card base. 

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it .....

6 comments:

  1. Perfect vintage/steampunk! Zo mooi om te zien dat jij met die ingrediƫnten een kaart maakt waar je wat langer naar moet kijken om alles gezien te hebben! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks fab, When I first saw the photo I thought it was a mail art envie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige kaart, bedankt voor je bijdrage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie uitvoering. Bedankt voor het meedoen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind je kaart erg mooi!! Vooral de achtergrond is geweldig. Bedankt voor het mee doen aan onze challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prachtig gedaan Corrie! Fijn dat je meedoet met onze Art Journey challenge.

    ReplyDelete