Thursday 27 March 2014

Flower Fairy ?

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I decided to make an ATC for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog. The theme this week is Flower/Forest Fairies. Now if you visit my blog on a regular basis you probably know that I am not one for sweet and cute so I decided to use one of my Stampotique stamps and turn him/her into a flower fairy. Here goes:


The ATC card was painted with pink acrylic paint and then stamped with two different flower stamps and Versamark. I white embossed them. The stamp is "Daniel's treetopper" and is by Stampotique. 
I stamped him/her with Memento and coloured him/her with Copics. I then clear embossed the image. Instead of holding a heart he/she is holding a flower which I punched out of coloured tissue paper. I glued some jewels here and there and that was it ! 

Thanks for stopping by ! 

Hope you like it.....

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant Corrie, I love this stamp and love how you've changed her to holding a flower
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ATC is so lovely !!! Good evening Corrie, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC, so pretty and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, love the colors and your homemade flower! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Angel, especially how you have used her on this ATC! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This fairy is fantastic! I love scary fairies!

    ReplyDelete