Wednesday 1 January 2014

My first posting as a Stampotique Designers Challenge DT member !!

Hello fellow Crafters,

First of all I wish you all a very happy New Year !!


This is my first official posting for Stampotique as a member of the Design Team. The theme is 'Anything goes' so why not have a go and you might win $ 30,-- worth of those wonderful Stampotique stamps.




I coloured the pages with Pan Pastels and used a few stencils to make the background a bit more interesting. I also used a Stampotique stamp for the background; it is called 'Fax to Wolfgang' and you will find it HERE. I used a top from an old toothpaste tube and some Archival ink to stamp the rings. I used Angelboy as the main image and you can find him HERE.
He was coloured with Alcohol Markers and embossed. I used clear for his body and head and sparkly for his wings as you can see in the detail photo. I used a variety of stickers, rub ons and sticky letters for the new years wish.
I put Angelboy and the sentiment on gessoed booktext.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it .....

10 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Corrie :)
    I love this lavender background, my fav color! and angel boy looks fab on it! awesome creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - my favorite color :)
    Happy new year Corrie
    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two-page journal spread is absolutely wonderful, Corrie! All the black that you have used really pops against your "50 shades of purple" background! Angel Boy remains dominant, even though your background is so full of texture, depth, dimension and interest! Well played, my friend! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journal .... Makes me what to get my journal out and do more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heee Heeee.... This makes me so happy to see you here with Stampotique. Giggles. Much love Darling. xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal page and very first post then hee-hee!! Love your page. Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schitterende pagina Corrie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous journal page...Love your colors and the background is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. question?can I use stamponique stamp images in my book I am publishing

    ReplyDelete