Monday 20 January 2014

Cake solves everything..

Hello fellow Crafters,

My second project for today was this Art Journal page. I bought some Octopode Factory stamps a while ago and today I thought I would use one of them.


I glued some book paper around the edged of the page and painted it with Mermaid PaperArtsy Fresco Paint. I used some background stamps and stencils to create an interesting base. Jolee is from the Octopode Factory. I love this image, I think she is very cute. I stamped her with Memento black ink, coloured her with alcohol markers and clear embossed her.  I found a sentiment on the internet saying: sleep solves everything. I thought it might be fun changing this to : Cake solves everything. 
I used sticky letters to put the sentiment on the page and placed Jolee on some washi tape. Lastly I doodled the border around the page.

Thanks for stopping by !

Hope you like it...

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous AJ page wow, the stamp is so funny, you must have tons of fun doing it!!! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant page, her eyes are making me LOL.

    You always manage to convey fun in all of your art. It is a joy to visit your Blog.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to have a look at the Octopode stamps - Jolee is fascinating!

    ReplyDelete