Sunday 1 September 2013

Hanging out

Hello fellow Crafters,

Today I finally had time to make my entry for this weeks Stampotique Designers Challenge which was set by Kaz. She wanted us to use 3 or more circles and this is what I came up with:
 
I made the background with DI and just stamps today, no stencils. I made the circles out of silver cardstock and used bakers twine to 'hang' them on the page. I stamped Batboy three times and did some surgery to spread out his arms, I painted him with watercolour pencils. The letters are rub-ons and a bit of doodling around the page finished it off. Hope you like it ......

15 comments:

  1. You rocked this challenge, Corrie! Love batboy in those circles (in varying positions, too). Your "surgery" skills are unparalleled in my book! Just grand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome! Such a brilliant way to use circles. Thanks for joining in with my challenge on Stampotique x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt geweldig, Corrie👍
    Super origineel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Corrie This is just wonderful. Truly- Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's challenge. xx
    sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab great use of the stamp and the theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Corrie, a brilliant way to use the circles. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being honored as this week's Design Team Favorite, Corrie! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kay. Hope you got your new stamps by now and had a chance to play with them. Can't wait to see what you create..

      Delete
  8. This is soooo clever and so well done. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! What a fun idea for this challenge! Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eye-catching and totally brilliant! Thank you for sharing your circle inspiration with us at Stampotique!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete