Tuesday 27 August 2013

Does my face look bothered?

Hello fellow Crafters,

Last week I was experimenting making backgrounds with DI, you know smooshing the inkpads on your craftsheet, wetting it and then putting the paper down in it. This tag was one of those experiments. I liked it and today decided to put the Stampotique Goat Monster on it.






I thought he looked like he wasn't bothered about anything so that made me think about this phrase from the Catherine Tate Show that was on the BBC a few years ago. She played a teenager called Lauren who used to say : 'Does my face look bothered'. I though it fitted the monster perfectly.
I stamped him on white paper and used watercolour pencils to colour him. Some background stamping, a few rub-ons, some ribbon and that was it.

Hope you like it.....

1 comment:

  1. This is great Corrie, love the shading and it did make me laugh! xx

    ReplyDelete