Thursday 3 August 2017

Hug me and a new VIDEO !

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second inspiration post for my challenge over at Country View Challenges.
You might remember the theme : Blues and Greens. I chose this because with pink/orange this must be my favourite colour combination. I have made an art journal page and have filmed the process.



I did add the black numbers after switching the camera off as I thought it needed something else. 

Anyway, I hope you will play along with us and enter the challenge. You could win a £20 voucher to spend in the shop HERE. Just make sure you read the RULES first ! 

Here is the link to the video:



Enjoy ! Thank you for stopping by today ! 


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page Corrie!!! Great video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, Corrie, I'm a HUGE fan of blue and green together, and you've done it more than justice here. The Hug Me is a perfect addition, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele mooie kaart weer en wat een mooi filmpje, mag ik je vragen waar de die dikke markers van FiberCastell hebt gevonden ik ben al zo lang op zoek naar die markers!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoi Maria ! Leuk dat je het mooi vindt. Ik heb de Faber Castell Big Brush Markers ooit gekocht bij de Craftorij maar die bestaan niet meer... Ik heb even snel op internet gekeken en heb een set gevonden bij Scrapdelight. Daar kun je ze online bestellen.....
      https://www.scrapdelight.nl/product/20938/mix-amp-match-stamper039s-big-brush-pens-gift-set/

      Delete
  4. Corrie your videos are always brilliant and I loved tis one!!!! The background looks super with both the paint and the wonderful background stamping and I love the way you coloured the Octopus with the big brushpens. As you won't know probably, I was born in the Netherlands (many, many moons ago) so I oculd read Maria's comment, and just if anyone else is wondering the Big Brush pens are available in the UK through Amazon, Arti Folk and even Hobby Craft do the black one :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Astrid ! No, I didn't know you were born in the Netherlands, how interesting ! I will inform Maria about the markers, thanks !
      Corrie xx

      Delete
  5. Fabulous, but I'd rather not hug the octopus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that Octopus... been thinking of getting the set just because my nephew is mad about them! Fabulous underwater colours and textures!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Corrie, such an amazing background xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page - great background for the cool octopus! Enjoyed watching the process, thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete