Sunday 13 August 2017

Glitter makes everything better

Hello everyone,

We have a new release; there are two a month most months. This time it is called 'Sparkles and Sprinkles' and it is very cute. I made a little art journal spread with a couple of the images.



I made this spread in my little book that I made for PaperArtsy. I used their Fresco Chalk Acrylics for the prints and also some of their stamps and stencils. 
All the prints (about 30) were then glued together into a little book. Anyway I coloured one of the girls and some of the flowers with Copic Markers and cut them out. I used a stencil and white paint to add some more flowers. 
I then tore some words out of a dictionary that are relevant to the pages like glitter, shine and sparkle and glued them to my pages. I places the girl and the flowers in between those words. 
I added the sentiment which is from the same set and of course some glitter ! I put some in the hearts of the flowers, on her crown and she is also pouring glitter onto the plants. 


Here's a close up of the sparkle ! 



Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


5 comments:

  1. I'm afraid my brother doesn't agree... he never allows glitter in his house! Charming page - and I'm sure those flowers will grow up beautifully glittery!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to love everything you do!!!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So refreshing in both color and images! Okay, yeah, the glitter does add something! lol Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete