Tuesday 4 July 2017

Precious

Hello everyone,

Over at Visible Image we have started to theme our challenges and this month it is 'A splash of colour' so I have made a card for this. Hope you'll play along with us ! You could win a £40 coupon for the store ! 



My card was really, really simple. The background is a designer paper on which I stamped 'precious' from the 'Somewhere in time' set and then I turned the paper over and stamped the flowers on the back side, cut them out and adhered them to the panel. I used dimensional adhesive for this. 

I have used these stamps:



Thank you for stopping by today ! 


Social Media links..
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ Monthly Challenge!
Facebook PAGE …give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!



You can also follow us on:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is super, Corrie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi! Zonnig en zo mooi grafisch! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete