Sunday 30 July 2017

Just Dance

Hello everyone,

Today I am showing you another project with the lovely 'Just Dance' set by Vera Lane Studio. You should really have a look at the Etsy Shop because there are so many fantastic images there. I always said I didn't like digital images but I have to say they certainly do have advantages over rubber stamping... You can have them as big or as small as you want, print other things on the same card and I always thought this was very difficult but it isn't ! If I can do it, everyone can !

Anyway, here is my postcard:



I took a piece of design paper and brayered som white paint in the right hand corner en up the bottom and right hand side. I added some vellum with music notes on the left and some washi tape and then stitched it with my sewing machine. 
The image was printed out and coloured with Copic Markers, cut out and adhered together with the sentiment from the same set. 

Thank you for stopping by ! 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! this image is sooooo cute, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you're having so much fun with these digi stamps - this one's adorable! Love that swirly background too. Have a great time printing and colouring!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete