Monday 17 July 2017

Brave wings

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second inspiration post for Country View Challenges where the theme this month is 'Things with wings'. I made an art journal page :




I didn't take many photos as I got carried away, lol.  
I had the background ready as I always have a stack of gelli prints handy.


The girl ('word girl five' by StarTrish Design)  was coloured with Copic Markers and cut out... I did mask off the words inside her body as I prefer her without. 


I added stamping to the background (PaperArtsy) and some stencilling (Tim Holtz) and that was that. 


I put some washi tape down and added the girl (by Trish Latimer). Lastly I added the sentiment which is a 'small talk' sticker by Tim Holtz. 

That was it ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 


8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Journal page Corrie, I love your background blend and you have coloured Trish's image perfectly. Thank you for sharing.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk hoe deze en lief en toch ook stoer is! Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do the most gorgeous gelli prints and perfect images. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used. I need to play with my gelli plate - it has not even been out of its package. I love the angel too - I have always been drawn to folk art.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new Journey on which you find yourself! You, yourself, have grown wings! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Word girl!, Great page.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Corrie, I love Trish's stamps, and I love what you've made with her xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely little girl, she is perfectly colored. Your background is wonderful too.
    ......may be I should buy a Gelli Plate some day..... *lol*
    Have a nice weekend!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete