Sunday 11 June 2017

Are we having fun yet ?

Hello everyone,

Well I was having fun actually, making this AJ page. I used a digital image by Vera Lane Studio and she cracks me up. Her name is Miss Dee.



The background is a gelli print. I added some collage elements and used an edge punch to make the scallops. Miss Dee was coloured with Copic Markers and cut out. I adhered her on the background and added the sentiment which is a rubber stamp by VivaLasVegaStamps!.

That was it ! 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Corrie, the background is just perfect for the focal image and I adore the colours. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, I really need to download myself some of these images.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous - made me laugh straight away - we probably all have one of these moments every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun - I can see why you love this designer... This cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Dee is great. Love this and your gelli print background.

    ReplyDelete