Friday 30 June 2017

A quick AJ page + a new VIDEO !!!

Hello everyone,

I have been making videos for a while now and was getting more and more frustrated to find that the footage was so shaky. I have tried researching this problem but could never find a solution. Until last Wednesday when my friend Jenn Engle contacted me about this. We got chatting and she said something that made me eventually find the problem so thank you Jenn ! She makes great videos by the way... Make sure you visit her YouTube channel HERE.

Anyway to test everything out, I made a quick art journal page and filmed the process.



You'll find it here:



I hope you enjoy watching; if you do please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel ! 

Thank you for stopping by today ! 


3 comments:

  1. weer een superleuk zeg. Het lijkt bij jou altijd zo gemakkelijk. Mooi gedaan en bedankt voor het filmpje, altijd leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just scrolling thru your old posts for inspiration and I saw this post! Thanks for linking my channel <3 and I'm so glad your problem is fixed, I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just scrolling thru your old posts for inspiration and I saw this post! Thanks for linking my channel <3 and I'm so glad your problem is fixed, I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete