Wednesday 17 May 2017

Beep beep

Hello everyone,

Today, over at the Stampotique Designers' Challenge, it is the second week of the challenge with the theme  'For the boys'. I made a postcard :




I had this background in my stash, I think it was made with Lindy's Ink Spray.  I added some stamping to the background and then added the washi tape. 
I stamped the cars on separate white card stock. I coloured them with Copic Markers, cut them out and adhered them onto the card, cutting one in half for more interest. I stuck the halves on either side and fitted the rest in between.

We would love you to play along with us. You could win one of the two $30 vouchers at the end of the month; make sure to read the rules first though...

I used the following stamps:


Thank you for stopping by today ! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, super! Love the yellow cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige pagina!! We staan weer in de file!!
    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Corrie - when my kids were little and we would be driving somewhere - I would sing a song that was popular when I was a teenager and it started of " Beep. beep, beep his horn went beep, beep beep!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely 'for the boys', this is just fabulous, Corrie. It's always a challenge to find a way to get to the masculine set, and you've really scored with this one!

    ReplyDelete