Friday 26 May 2017

A house, a bicycle and a new VIDEO !

Hi everyone,

I have a new project for you today as well as a YouTube tutorial. I made this fun house for UmWow Studio and used one of their fab stencils and the chipboard bicycle... The link to the tutorial is at the bottom of this post.


I really enjoyed making this little house and decorating the bicycle. 


From another angle... 



Close up of the bicycle...


So cute, isn't it ! 

I have used :


Basket bike and you will find it HERE

and


Chunky heart stencil and you wlll find it HERE

The video tutorial :



ENJOY ! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! 




4 comments:

  1. I am the proud owner of two new bike dies! Although this chipboard one is super cool! I am delighted with this project and appreciate the video. Stunning creation! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super little house Corrie
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love houses and I love your house! I have been on Pinterest this morning looking at house ideas to go in my art journal. Thanks for the video Corrie!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete